The ACI Foundation is a non-profit organization set up by the American Concrete Institute to support advancement, innovation and cooperation and give students all the knowledge related to the ACI Scholarship 2023
Based on essays, submitted information and endorsements, the ACI Scholarship Council will pick scholarship recipients and fellowship recipients who appear to have the greatest mixture of interest and potential for professional achievement in the specific sector so apply here to get the fully funded scholarships and ACI Foundation Fellowship 2023 is the world best scholarships at the moment.
About ACI Foundation Scholarships 2023
ACI Foundation Scholarships provides the following benefits:
- $10,000 – $15,000 US educational stipend for tuition, residence, books, and materials to their current students;
- Paid travel expenses and attendance fees to two ACI conventions Spring ACI Convention to be interviewed where they have the option of being assigned a Convention Guide) for the students in the ACI Foundation Scholarships 2023;
- Assistance in finding an industry mentor for the students in the USA university.
Eligibility Criteria for ACI Foundation Scholarship
Eligibility for ACI Scholarship 2023 so read the following criteria:
- Required Language: English is required
If English is not your native language, a written statement must be attached to the application attesting this proficiency for the ACI Scholarship 2023.
- Eligible Countries:
- All world countries are eligible for the ACI Foundation Scholarship 2023
- ACI Foundation Fellowships can be awarded to anyone in the world; however, you must attend a university in the Gulf Cooperation Council region during the award year (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) are eligible for the ACI Foundation Scholarship 2023
- ACI Foundation fellowships can be awarded to international students; however, you must attend a U.S. or Canadian institution during the award cycle are eligible for the ACI Foundation Scholarship 2023.
- Some of the fellowships expect the awardee to complete a 10- to 12-week internship during the summer of 2023 are eligible for the ACI Foundation Scholarship 2023.
- Those applicants chosen as a finalist for an ACI Foundation fellowship will be notified by February 4, 2023 for this ACI Foundation 2023
- All applicants must be proficient in the English language. for the ACI Foundation Scholarships 2023 If English is not your native language, you can upload a copy of your TOEFL score to your application for the ACI Scholarship 2023. This is optional and not required for the ACI Scholarship 2023.
- The educational stipend is paid in two equal installments over the course of one year directly to the student to cover expenses related to tuition for the ACI Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship awardees are expected to submit a written report near the end of their scholarship period describing the value of the scholarship to their personal development and to their preparation for their chosen career after graduation are eligible for the ACI Foundation Scholarship 2023.
- For more details click here
How to Apply for ACI Scholarship 2023?
- Submit your ACI Foundation Scholarship2023 application here.
- Submit your ACI Foundation Middle East & North Africa Scholarship application here
ACI Foundation Fellowships Official Website, please visit for more information