The ADB- Japan Scholarship program for the batch of 2023 is acquiring online applications in 2022 from global students from about 40 countries around the world. The ADB-Japan Scholarship Program presents about 140 postgraduate scholarships a year for studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields. Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarships 2023 – ADB Scholarships is a golden opportunity to study for free in any of the 9 ADB-JSP scholarship-associated countries.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is committed to accomplishing a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and maintainable Asia and the Pacific while sustaining its efforts to exterminate extreme poverty. It supports its members and partners by providing loans, technical help, grants, and equity investments to encourage social and economic development. ADB offers numerous internship programs and scholarships, JSP is one of the fully funded scholarship programs of ADB for post-graduate.
Sponsorship Offered by ADB Scholarships
The champions of any ADB scholarships program may receive a rare or all of these sponsorships:
- Full Tuition Fees Sponsorships
- Monthly Subsistence Allowance (including housing)
- Books and Instructional materials expenses
- Paid Medical Insurance
- Free Airfare expense funds for students
For scholars involved in research, a special grant may be offered for thesis preparation. In special conditions, computer literacy, preparatory language, and other comparable courses may be covered under the scholarship.
Check More: South Korean KAIST Scholarships in 2022: Study free of charge in South Korea
Subjects Offered Under ADB Scholarships:
Asian Development Bank Scholarships presents a postgraduate/Master’s degree programs in numerous subject options:
- Science and Technology: the Agriculture, the Biological Science, the Computer Science, Energy, the Engineering, the Environment, the Forestry, the Genetics, and the Health.
- Economics, Business, and Management: the Accounting, the Business Administration/Management, the Commerce, the E-Business, the Entrepreneurship, Economics, the Finance, the International Cooperation, and the Social Sciences.
- Development Studies: the Asia Paciﬁc Studies, the Development Management, and the Development Studies
- Law and Public Policy: the International Business Law, the International Environmental Law, the Policy Studies, the Political Science, the Public Administration, and the Public Policy
Eligibility Criteria for ADB Scholarships:
- Resident of an ADB borrowing member and Japanese Official Development Assistance scholarship qualified country.
- Gained admission to an official course in any of the 25 institutions.
- A bachelor’s degree or it’s equal to a superior academic record.
- At least 2 years of full-time professional at work experience at the time of application.
- Not more than 35 years ancient at the time of submission. For programs that are proper for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years old.
- In good health.
- Should agree to return to his or her home country after the conclusion of studies under the program.
- Executive directors, alternative directors, management and staff of ADB, consultants, and close relatives of the aforementioned are not qualified for the scholarship.
- The staff of ADB–JSP partner institutions are not qualified for the scholarship.
- Candidates living or working in a country other than the candidate’s home country are not qualified for scholarships.
- ADB–JSP does not support applicants who are already registered in graduate degree programs.
Also Read: Macau Scholarships without IELTS in 2023-concentrate on for nothing in Macau
Eligible Countries for ADB Japan Scholarship:
Candidates from any of the following countries can apply for ADB Scholarships this year:
|· Viet Nam|
|· Sri Lanka|
|· Papua New Guinea|
|· Solomon Islands|
|· Federated States of Micronesia|
|· Cook Islands|
|· Lao People’s Democratic Republic|
|· Kyrgyz Republic|
|· Marshall Islands|
ADB Japan Scholarship Affiliated Countries:
The ADB–Japan Scholarship Program (ADB) registers about 300 students annually in academic institutions situated in 9 countries within the Area. Upon conclusion of their study programs, scholars are probable to participate to the economic and social development of their home countries.
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong, China
Documents Required for ADB-Japan Scholarship:
- Candidates are required to submit their latest Income tax return or certification of their annual salary/monthly salary, whichever is offered. They should also submit a certification of family income.
- The duly skilled application forms, together with all copies of academic records, should be sent to the institution at least six (6) months before the origination of the intake that you wish to join.
- The research proposal in order to propose your advanced idea
- Scholarship CV and cover letter
- The study plan to make yourself project as a planned student
- Motivation Letter soliciting key points on why you are applying for this subsidy
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Two original Recommendation Letters by prior professors
- Letter of intent (LOI)
Procedure to Apply for ADB Japan Scholarship:
- Candidate requests information and application forms from the chosen partner institution.
- Candidate completes required documents for application including an ADB-JSP information sheet
- Candidate sends documents to the institution
- The institution evaluates and decides on admission and candidate
- Institution sends shortlist of applicants to ADB. Only candidates who have been presented admission and recognized by the academic institutions will be considered for the scholarships by the ADB.
- ADB reviews submissions from institutions
- ADB endorses awardees based on its selection standards to the Japanese executive director for agreement
- ADB chooses scholars and informs the institution
- Institution informs all scholars.
- The ADB-JSP does not cover expenses for the scholar’s family; extra-curricular courses or training; additional travel during the course of the study program; additional costs related to supplementary educational materials, arena tours, or contribution to workshops, seminars, or internships while at the academic institution or buying of educational equipment such as computers.
- Completion of the application form or admission by the academic institution does not mean that you have been accepted for a scholarship; consequently, you should not take any action with respect to your present employment or then until you have been learned by the institution that you have been giving a scholarship.
Application Deadline of ADB Scholarship: Ongoing
There are numerous ADB Scholarship offerings that keep exposed for applications throughout the year. Consequently, you can search and apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarships at any time of the year.
Send applications for ADB scholarships at least six months previous to the strategic time that you wish to begin your studies. All partner universities have different deadlines. Refer to the normal month of intake and deadline of application in the contributing academic institutions from the link.