Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2023 is a partially funded scholarship for international students and application for the Canada University. This Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2023 is only offered for undergraduate and masters degree program. This Scholarship covers up to 50% tuition fee waiver so come and join this as soon as soon as possible.
Canadian University Dubai (CUD) was established in 2006 to deliver outstanding academic programs based on Canadian curriculum and education principles for the eligible candidates to get fully funded scholarships, and to provide a gateway for students to pursue higher education, research and employment opportunities in Canada so come and apply in the Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2023.
Canadian University Dubai offers the following scholarships in 2023:
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Financial Hardship Scholarship
- Special Needs Scholarship
- Special Talent Scholarship
About Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2023
Canadian University Dubai Scholarships will provide tuition reduction of up to 50%ro their students.
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2023
To qualify for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship so read the following criteria
- Required Language: English is required.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries are eligible for the Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2023.
- Scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements for the Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2023.
- For Financial Hardship Scholarship, the number of academic courses students must enroll in will be considered on a case-by-case basis, although, where possible, a minimum of four academic courses is recommended for the Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2023.
- Financial Hardship Scholarships are valid for one semester only for the Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2023.
- Students can reapply each semester to continue their Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2023.
- Financial Hardship Scholarships do not apply for summer semesters for the Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2023
- For high school applicants to be eligible, they must have a minimum academic achievement of 75% in the Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2023.
- Returning students are required to achieve a minimum of a 2.8 CGPA to be eligible to apply/ reapply for the Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2023.
- Successful applicants will be required to contribute up to 15 hours per month of community service as part of their commitment to the Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2023.
How to Apply for Canadian University Dubai Scholarships?
- In case you are a freshman, you will need first to check the admission requirements Here for the Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2023
- Apply for the Canadian University from Here for the Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2023
- Fill in the Scholarship application form Here for the Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2023
- You will need to provide it with all supporting documents for scholarships:
- Completed application form
- Current rental contract
- Bank statements
- Employee certificate and salary statement for each employed family member for the scholarship
- Copy of passport and visa for all working family members (or both parents) for scholarships
- Certificates of educational tuition fees for each sibling for scholarships
- Note: All documentation will be kept confidential for scholarships. Any application with incomplete documentation cannot be considered by the scholarship committee when awarding the Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2023
- Email your scholarship application form (or visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs) for scholarships, along with all previous supporting documents to email@example.com for the students
To know more about Canadian University Dubai Scholarship, please visit Official Website