The British Chevening scholarship 2023 is a fully-funded scholarship to start any master’s course at any university in the UK. This is a UK Government-funded scholarship program. The UK Chevening Scholarship is open to any global student from any country. You can apply for the Masters/MPhil degree agendas under a Chevening scholarship program. Chevening denotes the very best of the UK. It will cover your Airfare, Meals, Lodging, Visa, Tuition Fee, Books, Grant, Health insurance, and any other charges.
The Necessities for the Chevening scholarship are not solid. They have made it very easy so everybody can apply to study in the UK. For the Chevening Scholarship, You don’t want any professional work experience. If you have finished any volunteer activity paid or unpaid internship it will be calculated as your work experience too.
You are free to select from more than 12,000 Master’s Courses at over 150 diverse UK higher education institutions under the Chevening UK Scholarship. The UK is home-based to numerous of the world’s top universities. Last year they presented 1800 scholarships. The Chevening declared their Scholarship dates. The Chevening Scholarship for 2023-24 will be exposed on August 2022 and will close on 1st November 2022. Start measures from now.
Read More: Scholarships in UK 2023 | Fully Funded Scholarships
Details About British Chevening Scholarship 2023-24
- Country: United Kingdom
- Course Level: One Year Master Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded from the UK Government
- of Scholarships: 1800
- Opening Date: 2nd August 2022
- Closing Date: 2nd November 2022
Applying for a Chevening Scholarship is a modest and challenging procedure. To give yourself the best opportunity of success, it is desirable that you do as much research as conceivable. We’ve ordered the most important info for you here.
Check Also: Commonwealth Scholarships in UK Universities 2023 | Fully Funded Scholarship
Chevening Scholarship Amount, Benefits & Stipend
The British Chevening UK Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded Scholarship to study in the UK Universities. It will cover the following costs for all the Scholarship holders:
- Full University Tuition charges
- An Enough Monthly Stipend
- Airfare Travel Charges to and from the UK
- An Arrival Allowance
- A Homeward Departure Allowance
- The cost of One Visa Application
- A travel allowance to join Chevening events in the UK
- Chevening will Pay the Quarantine charge if Reserved by Diversity Travel.
- Free COVID-19 vaccination (If valid).
Tips for the Chevening Scholarship Courses (How to Select a Course & University)
- You are Free to Select from over 12,000 qualified Master’s Coursesat over 150 different higher education institutions.
- Your Chevening Application must list at minimum Three Courses. (it means you need to tell them your first three favorite courses)
- All Courses are in the Year Master Program.
- Find more about eligible courses for Chevening
- Please apply to more than the 3 Universities, OR at minimum 5 to 6 to secure admission.
Chevening Partner Universities
You can apply for slightly master’s course at any Chevening partner university.
Do You need an admission letter from university?
No. You do not want to have an admission letter from the university to apply for Chevening at this fact. Give partiality to universities in your application that you feel is the liveliest chance of receiving admission. But you can alter the preference later at the interview stage.
Eligible Countries for Chevening
Chevening Scholarships are presented in over 160 countries. Applicants are qualified from all around the globe. you can click and check this tool to check your country
Eligible types of Work Experience
Chevening Doesn’t need Only Professional work experience. Chevening Scholarships want that candidate to have at minimum 2 years of work experience. The types of work experience that are qualified for Chevening can contain:
- Full-time Employment
- Part-time employment
- Voluntary work
- Paid or unpaid internships
You do not want to meet the work experience requirement in one period of service. Candidates can submit up to ten different employment stages in order to meet the requirement.
Chevening Scholarships –
2 years work experience = 2,800 hours.
Read Much More about Chevening Scholarship Work Experience.
Chevening Scholarship Requirements & Eligibility Criteria
To be qualified for a Chevening Scholarship 2023 you must have:
- Be a resident of a Chevening-qualified country or territory.
- Return to your country of nationality for at least of two years after your award has over.
- Have finished all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to enter a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is corresponding to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
- Have at least 2 years of work experience = 2,800 hours.
- Apply to three different qualified UK University Courses and have established an unconditional offer from one of these.
Documents Required for Chevening Scholarship
- Valid passport
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Three choices for master’s courses
While you must upload the documents overhead at the time of submitting your online application, the ones stated below can be uploaded at any time before their corresponding deadlines.
- English language test results for the Academic IELTS/ TOEFL iBT/ Pearson PTE Academic/ Trinity ISE II (B2) or C1 Advanced
- Unconditional offer from the nominated university
- Two reference letters (Guidance on the Reference Letters)
- Educational certificates (if any)
- Motivation Letter
The last date to apply for all the scholars from all over the globe for the British Chevening Scholarship in the UK for the years 2023-24 is 2nd November 2022 BST Time. The application will open on august 2nd 2022.
How to Apply for the Chevening UK Scholarship?
- You first need to choose your country here and then choose Scholarship
- Find the right course here at the right UK University which is the finest fit for you.
Here are 5 Steps to follow to apply for the Chevening Scholarship.
- WHO CAN APPLY?
- GUIDANCE FOR YOUR APPLICATION
- RESEARCH MASTER’S COURSES
- APPLICATION TIMELINE
- WHY STUDY IN THE UK?