This Douglas College International Student Scholarships 2023 was created in 2017 to support the recruitment of international undergraduate students involved in athletic activities to Douglas College and help them with their finances, and to cover the difference between international and domestic student tuition fees so all the students must apply here in the Canada so get the fully funded scholarships 2023.
This award depends on the student’s performance throughout the academic year to get study in Canada. A maximum of 5 eligible recipients will be chosen each academic year to get scholarships in Canada. The scholarships will be split equally between the Fall & Winter semester for the Douglas College International Student Scholarships 2024.
About Douglas College International Student Scholarships
- Child, Family & Community Studies
- Social work
- Therapeutic recreation
- Commerce & Business Administration
- Health Sciences
- Nursing – Psychiatry
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Science & Technology
- Sport Science
you can also check this link.
Douglas College International Student Scholarship provides the following benefits
- The scholarship covers up to CAD 7000 of the tuition fees for the students
Eligibility Criteria for Douglas College International Student Scholarship 2023
- Required Languages: English is required
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries are eligible for the Douglas College International Student Scholarship 2023
- For taking admission, applicants need to submit a High School Diploma with a minimum GPA of 60% equivalent or greater for the Douglas College International Student Scholarship 2024
- Applicants should meet the English Language requirements (TOEFL iBT – minimum score 83, IELTS Academic module – minimum overall band test score 6.5) for the Douglas College International Student Scholarship 2022
- For more information about the admission requirements, Contact Douglas College International for the Douglas College International Student Scholarship 2023
How to Apply for Douglas College International Student Scholarship 2023?
After receiving an admission offer from the college, apply for the scholarship by clicking the “Apply now” button below to download and fill the application form for the Douglas College International Student Scholarships 2023.
Submit the required documents below to the following address for scholarships:
Mailing: Douglas College International Admissions Room 2800 for students
700 Royal Ave
New Westminster BC, V3M 5Z5 Canada for students
- The application form, completed and signed by the student in this scholarships.
- International waiver of anyone with access to the admission information for the scholarships.
- Scan of passport and the study permit (if applicable)for scholarship.
- transcripts is require
- proof of graduation with certified original copies if in a language other than English is require
- language proof is also require
- A non-refundable CAD 100 application fee receipt. Pay at the Flywire Payment Portal for Douglas College for scholarships
check: Before making an application fee payment for this scholarship, firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the program availability for more.
Apply for Scholarship
To get more information about Douglas College International Student Scholarship, please visit Official Website