Start now! The Frankfurt School of Finance and Management is offering the fully funded doctoral plus monthly stipend to all intelligent and outstanding students who wish to commence a doctoral study at Institution in Germany.
One of Europe’s leading business schools with an internationally recognised reputation for relevant and research is Frankfurt School of Finance & Management. we offer a stimulating academic environment. Applicant are determined to attract the most talented PhD students in accounting, finance, and management.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2023.
Duration: 5 years of Study
The five-year medical program empowers students to participate in these debates. The first two years usually consist of classes where students focus on analytical skills. Students also take courses in their chosen field of study specializing in Accounting, Finance, or Management, which provides the basis for developing research topics. The program encourages students to expand their scope and receive training in related areas such as data science, career research, or economics.
Application Perks for Frankfurt School Doctoral Scholarship:
Frankfurt School confers a Dr. rer. pol., equivalent to the German PhD in Economics. The school provides fully funded study facilities and a monthly stipend for up to five years.
Funding includes waiver of tuition fees and subsistence allowances. The monthly stipend covers EUR 1,750.
In addition the Frankfurt School covers research-related costs, including conferences and overseas travel.
- CV and list of publications
- University Entrance Qualification with Certified copy.
- Copy of your University Degree Certificate.
- Official GMAT or GRE results
- Proof of English Language Proficiency Test
- (Statement of Purpose (up to 2 pages): Why are you interested in your chosen field of study? What are the potential areas of study you will get? Have you completed any study projects with faculty? Is the study of any member of the FS faculty of interest to you?
- If you would like the committee to consider any of the following factors, you can explain their compliance in a separate statement within the application.Two letters of recommendation: To request letters from your advisers, you must register at a different location and submit your application from there. Please click this link: http://apply.interfolio.com/79802 Create a profile by clicking on the button “Apply now”. Applicants must send their application by mail. Selection Criteria:
To aspire to launch an academic career outstanding graduates and masters in business administration, finance, management, accounting or related fields.
Candidates in the final year of a graduate and under graduate programmer are welcome to apply with their most recent academic transcript. The applicant must have b grade and 75 present masks for PhD degree.
Candidates must follow all the steps. Applicant will need to follow the following required documents. IELTS is important.
Note: opening from 15 September until 15 January.