Laval University Scholarships 2023 have been announced by the Canadian government. Scholarships are fully funded and applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply. The Canadian government sponsors scholarships at Laval University.
More than 3000 scholarships will be available to international students in Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. level programs. In addition to tuition fees, accommodation, health insurance, and ticket fare, the scholarship will cover all of the student’s expenses.
Laval University ranks among the top Canadian universities. About 59% of applicants are accepted. The University of Laval offers many scholarships each year based on merit and financial need. We strongly encourage you to apply for the Laval University Scholarships 2023 in Canada. For more information and to apply, please read the full article below.
Overview Laval University Scholarships 2023
- Country: Canada
- Institution: Laval University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree level: Bachelor, Master, and PhD
- Deadline: Open
International students at Laval University are offered fully funded scholarships, which cover all expenses.
- Tuition fee
- Monthly stipend
- Airfare (Ticket)
- Health insurance
- The majority of Canadian universities accept IELTS/TOEFL test certificates as proof of English proficiency. For international students, Laval also accepts English as a language of instruction.
- At Canadian Laval University, all programs are taught in English. Laval University requires an IELTS score of about 6.5.
How to Apply
Laval University Scholarships 2023 in Canada are available online. Apply according to the instructions and requirements listed on the official website.