Good news! Applications for Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2023 are presently exposed. In this article, we will clarify in detail this scholarship program, its aids, and step by the step application process.
Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2022-2023 is an incompletely funded scholarship for global students. These scholarships are offered for undergraduate studies. Dr. Alastair Mackenzie International Scholarship Funds will provide $15000 of the dues in the proper academic year.
Marcus Oldham College provides an exclusive educational chance to encourage young people obsessive about making a career in the Australian Wool Industry with its different phases, including the wool science and the technology, the wool growing, and the textile production stage.
The Dr. Alastair Mackenzie Scholarship is sponsored by the WISS Woolbrokers. Designed in 1979 by woolgrowers, WISS is a grower-owned and skillful wool broker. Other sponsors contain BJ Underwood Pty Ltd, the Australian Wool Education Trust, and the Geoff & Helen Handbury Foundation.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Marcus Oldham College
- Study in: Geelong, Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Agriculture, the Wool science and the technology, Plant and crop sciences, and Textile production
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: August 05, 2022
Marcus Oldham College Scholarship provides the receiver with the following profits:
- The scholarship covers $15000 of the dues in the proper academic year(s) unless otherwise agreed by the college.
To be qualified for Marcus Oldham College Scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- This scholarship is available to candidates registered or intending to register in Year 1 of the Agriculture Program.
How to Apply for Marcus Oldham College Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to gain this scholarship:
(1) Apply for an admission proposal from the Marcus Oldham College by clicking here.
(2) Make the following documents:
- Your CV with the contact particulars of two referees
- An announcement of your Year 12 results and university ENTER grade if applied for
- Scholarship essay: 500-word essay responding the following question: “In applying for this scholarship you are gesturing your interest in a career in the sheep and wool industry. What future movement in the industry do you request to chase?”
- College essay: 100-word essay replying to the question “What are your career goals and ambitions?”
(3) Submit your scholarship application using:
- The email:email@example.com.
- The Fax number 03 5244 1263
- Submit the application by column to the following address.
- Scholarship Coordinator
- Marcus Oldham College
Private Bag 116
Geelong Mail Centre VIC 3221
- Candidates can submit for more than one scholarship, but they can only receive one scholarship in any one academic year. If you’re applying for more than one scholarship, one copy of your CV and one copy of your college essay is adequate.
- Acknowledgment of receipt of the application will be emailed to the email address you provided on your CV.
- Candidates who are shortlisted for an interview will be advised approximately three weeks before the interview date. Interviews will be shown on campus at Marcus Oldham on 12th September 2022. The College does not conduct scholarship interviews via Skype, Facetime, or Phone, except for global candidates. If no candidates are deemed to meet the selection standards scholarships may not be granted. The College also assets the right to spread the closing and interview dates.
- The successful applicant will receive a Scholarship Letter of Proposal and must advise the College in writing, of acceptance of the scholarships and obligations as a recipient within 7 days of written notification.
To know more about Marcus Oldham College Scholarship, please visit the official website: