The Texas Match the Promise Foundation encourages families to save for college by offering matching scholarships and tuition grants to participants in the Texas Tuition Promise Fund so come and join the QuestBridge Scholarships and get fully funded scholarships in USA.
Promise Fund tuition units represent a fixed amount of undergraduate resident tuition and schoolwide required fees at eligible for the students who wanted to study in USA Match the Promise will award Promise Fund tuition units to approved recipients for the students, supplementing participant contributions to the fund during the current Promise Fund sales period for the students in the QuestBridge Scholarships 2023.
QuestBridge partners up with 40 prestigious colleges and universities in the U.S. to offer the National College Match scholarship so come and apply to get the Fully funded scholarship is all over the world. The QuestBridge Scholarships 2023 covers the full cost of attendance for each college—including tuition, room and board, travel expenses, and books and supplies—with no parental contribution, and no student loans for the students in the QuestBridge Scholarships 2023. Note, however, that the scholarship may entail student contribution in the form of work study or student savings so come and apply to get the free scholarships in USA.
Two Levels of Scholarships
Up to $500 of participant tuition unit purchases will be matched with the same type of tuition units for the eligible candidates in the QuestBridge Scholarships 2023. Scholarship recipients with a family income of $75,000 or less will receive a two-to-one match so come and apply to get the scholarship in USA. All other scholarship recipients will receive a one-to-one match for the students.
A one-time grant of tuition units worth $2,000 at today’s prices will be awarded for the students. Matching Scholarships will be approved for up to 150 top scoring applicants in the QuestBridge Scholarships. The five applicants who score the highest will receive Promise Scholarships for the students.
About QUESTBridge Scholarships 2023
Schools/Colleges Part of the National College Match
- Amherst College
- Bowdoin College
- Brown University
- California Institute of Technology
- Carleton College
- Claremont McKenna College
- Colby College
- Colorado College
- Columbia University
- Dartmouth College
- Davidson College
- Duke University
- Emory University
- Grinnell College
- Hamilton College
- Haverford College
- Macalester College
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Northwestern University
- Oberlin College
- Pomona College
- Princeton University
- Rice University
- Scripps College
- Stanford University
- Swarthmore College
- Tufts University
- University of Chicago
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Southern California
- University of Virginia
- Vanderbilt University
- Vassar College
- Washington and Lee University
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Wellesley College
- Wesleyan University
- Williams College
- Yale University
QuestBridge scholarships will provide the following benefits:
The scholarship covers the full cost of attendance for each college—including tuition, room and board, travel expenses, and books and supplies—with no parental contribution, and no student loans are given to the students and these all things are provided to the students in the QuestBridge Scholarships 2023.
Note, however, that the scholarship may entail student contribution in the form of work study or student savings for the students in the QuestBridge Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for QuestBridge scholarships 2023
- Required Language(s): English is required
- Eligible Countries: USA (U.S. citizen or permanent resident or a high school student, regardless of citizenship, attending high school in the U.S.) are eligible for the QuestBridge Scholarships 2023
- Primarily A’s in the most challenging courses available (usually including Honors, AP, or IB level courses) are eligible for the QuestBridge Scholarships
- SAT or PSAT scores over 1310 for the QuestBridge Scholarships
- ACT composite scores above 28 for the QuestBridge Scholarships
- Class rank in the top 5-10% of the graduating class for the QuestBridge Scholarships 2023
- Evidence of strong writing ability, intellectual spark, and determination through essays and recommendation letters for the QuestBridge Scholarships 2023.
How to Apply for QuestBridge Scholarships 2023
Some tips to apply in QuestBridge Scholarships
- National College Match’s online application, which includes two essays and short answer questions for the QuestBridge Scholarships
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers in core academic subjects for the QuestBridge Scholarships
- A Secondary School Report from your high school counselor for the QuestBridge Scholarships
- A School Profile (optional, but recommended) for the QuestBridge Scholarships 2023
- A high school transcript for the QuestBridge Scholarships
- Any standardized test scores for the students. SAT and/or ACT test scores highly recommended for the QuestBridge Scholarships.
At the end of September, applicants submit their applications for this university. In October, applicants will rank up to 12 college partners for consideration for the students. Later in October, applicants will be notified whether they have been selected to be finalists to get the fully funded scholarships. Finalists will proceed to submit additional materials for the specific colleges they have ranked and get the scholarships in USA.
Applicants who were not selected in October to be finalists, as well as applicants who did not match with a college can apply again and to additional schools as part of QuestBridge Regular Decision without any application fees so dont miss out and apply here before the deadline to get scholarships in 2023 form Australian universities.
To get more information QuestBridge scholarships, please check Official Website