SBW Berlin Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students and applications are open for students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate and masters studies so come and join the fully funded scholarships in Germany 2023. The scholarship offers 100% tuition fees waiver, monthly stipend, accommodation and travel allowance and many more benefits so all the candidates must apply here in the SBW Berlin Scholarship 2023-24.
SBW Berlin supports educational projects all over the world so come and avail this opportunity. With our SBW Berlin Scholarship, we contribute to the international advancement and dissemination of education and knowledge all the candidates must get scholarships in Germany 2023-2024.
The SBW Berlin Scholarship supports young people from abroad who have a financially disadvantaged family background and use the skills they acquire during their studies in Germany to boost long-term non-profit projects, preferably in their home countries all the candidates must apply in the SBW Berlin Scholarship 2023 and avail the opportunity as soon as possible.
We award our scholarships for Bachelor’s and Master’s program in Berlin and Potsdam on the basis of the student’s academic qualifications, personal aptitudes and social needs all the candidates must visit the SBW Berlin Scholarship 2023. In general, all scientific and artistic disciplines can be funded. In special cases we also assist vocational training in Berlin or Potsdam for the students. Funding of studies in your home country or in other German federal states is excluded and avail the chance to study in Germany.
About SBW Berlin Scholarship 2023
SBW Berlin Scholarship provides the following benefits:
- A room in our shared student flats in Berlin for students
- Cost-of-living allowance in the amount calculated in section IX for students.
- Tuition fees for students
- Possibly also a travel allowance for your journey to Berlin before the start of your studies and for the journey home after you have completed your studies for the students
To get for SBW Berlin Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements so read it carefully
- Required Language: English is required.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries are eligible for the SBW Berlin Scholarship.
- Age Limitation: 18-30 years old are eligible for the SBW Berlin Scholarship
- Applicants should be before the start of their university education or fully enrolled in the first, second or max for the SBW Berlin Scholarship. third semester at a state-recognized university (in Germany or abroad) or application for a Master’s degree shortly before or after obtaining a Bachelor’s degree for the SBW Berlin Scholarship. Average grades correspond with a German grade point average of at least 2.0 for the SBW Berlin Scholarship.
- Applicants who are able to prove a relatively low net income for the students. The total household income of the applicants does not exceed the average income which has been officially stated for their home country for the SBW Berlin Scholarship. The income of all household members and all sources of income of the family (e.g. from employment, business activities, property, child benefit or pensions) will be taken into account for the SBW Berlin Scholarship.
Extra-curricular Activities Experience for students: Applicants who have professional or volunteer experience in the non-profit sector for the SBW Berlin Scholarship.
How to Apply for SBW Berlin Scholarships 2023?
- Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this SBW Berlin Scholarships.
Note: You should have admission, acceptance or evidence of eligibility to a university in Berlin or Potsdam for the students in the SBW Berlin Scholarships 2023.
- Fill in the application form for scholarship.
- Fill in your personal and contact information and add your photograph for scholarship.
- Provide information about your current and previous education for scholarship.
- Provide information about the following scholarship:
- Your parents and members of your household for this scholarship.
- Most recent school or university certificate
- Highest school leaving certificate
- Highest obtained university degree
- Current occupation and desired career
- Training, in case of applications for vocational training
- Internships and professional experience
- Your skills, hobbies and interests
- Travel abroad experience
- Volunteering experience
Include the following documents for the SBW Berlin Scholarships 2023-24:
- Motivation letter (1 or 2 pages long)
- Copy of your last school or university certificate that shows your grade point average
and a grade overview
- copy of your highest academic degree (high school diploma or university certificate) with
your grade point average and a grade overview
If available, copies of the following documents as well for the SBW Berlin Scholarships 2023:
- University admission or evidence of your qualification for university entrance
- Copy of an internationally recognized language certificate for the language in which your
studies will be taught
- All previous work, training, apprenticeship and internship certificates and references
- If you have already started studying: all so far obtained university certificates and records
of achievements (graded and ungraded)
We recommend all applicants to submit the following additional documents, which are not mandatory for the SBW Berlin Scholarships 2023-2024:
- one or two letters of recommendation from professors, schoolteachers, employers, etc for students.
- evidence of the net household income
The application and all enclosed certificates and supporting documents must be submitted in
German or English via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the eligible students.
The final decision whether a scholarship (starting the following semester) will be granted can be
expected at the beginning of February respectively the beginning of August of each year so come and join this SBW Berlin Scholarship.
To get more information about SBW Berlin Scholarship, please visit Official Website