Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) 2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students and application for the scholarships are open. This Singapore International Pre-Graduate Awards is available for undergraduate and masters research projects at A*STAR for the students. This scholarship will provide monthly stipend of $1,500 for the international students to get the fully funded scholarships 2023.
The Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) supports short-term research attachments for top international students at A*STAR, giving you the unique opportunity to experience the vibrant scientific environment in A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia, and work with distinguished and world-renowned researchers so come and get the scholarships in Singapore 2023.
A*STAR awards scholarships to bright students with a keen interest and passion for science and research to pursue their undergraduate studies at globally renowned universities so all the students must apply in the Singapore International Pre-Graduate Awards. They are committed to providing them with opportunities for gaining first-hand research experience at A*STAR and universities and learning from the best scientific minds that are dedicated to mentoring young budding scientists o come and get scholarships in Singapore.
About Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award 2023
Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) will provide the following benefits:
- Monthly stipend of $1,500 for the students.
Eligibility Criteria for Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award
- Required Language: English is required for the Singapore International Pre-Graduate Awards
- Eligible Countries: All world countries are eligible for the Singapore International Pre-Graduate Awards 2023
- International students in Biomedical Sciences and Physical Science and Engineering related disciplines who are undergraduate students in their third or fourth year, or Master students are eligible for the Singapore International Pre-Graduate Awards 2023
- For Foreigners studying in Overseas Educational Institutes, the attachment must be part of your school’s requirements (i.e. contributes to grades or graduation requirements) for student to be eligible for a Training Employment Pass (TEP) are eligible for the Singapore International Pre-Graduate Awards 2023.
How to Apply for Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA)?
- Complete the application form here. for the scholarships
- Provide the following documents for scholarships:
- CV. Ensure your CV is updated with a valid email address for scholarships.
- Educational transcripts/certificates for scholarships.
Note: You may be required to provide a Letter of Support from your school at a later stage. so you should request for one from your school while your application is being processed for scholarships.
- Fill in your choice of research institute and the research supervisor(s) that you are interested to work under (optional). Submit your application for the Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award 2023.
For more information click here.
Apply for Scholarships
To get more information about Singapore International Pre-Graduate Awards (SIPGA), please visit Official Website