Sydney Scholars Awards 2023 is a partially funded scholarship for international students so come and apply here to get this award. This Sydney Scholars Awards 2023 is offered for undergraduate studies at University of Sydney, Australia so come and get study in Australia. The Sydney Scholars Award is valued at $6,000 and is tenable for one year of an undergraduate degree so come and get the Sydney Scholars Award 2023 as soon as possible.
The objective of the Upsides is to attract top quality international postgraduate students to undertake research projects which will enhance the University’s research activities so all the candidates must visit as soon as possible and get fully funded scholarships in Australia.
About Sydney Scholars Awards 2023
- The Sydney Scholars Award is valued at $6,000 and is tenable for one year of an undergraduate degree for the students in the Sydney Scholars Awards 2023.
- The Scholarship will be paid in two equal instalments after the census date of each semester for the applied students.
- Commencement of the Scholarship can be deferred for up to two years for the students. Deferral of the Scholarship is not permitted without the prior permission of the Scholarships Office for the students in the Sydney Scholars Awards 2023.
- The Scholarship is transferrable to another undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney for the eligible students. Approval for the scholarship transfer must be sought from the Scholarships Office for the students.
Eligibility Criteria for Sydney Scholars Awards 2023
- Required Language: English is required for the Sydney Scholars Awards 2023
- Eligible Countries: All world countries are eligible for the Sydney Scholars Awards 2023
- Be a domestic student (this includes New Zealand citizens) for students, or an international student who has recently completed an International Baccalaureate (or educational award equivalent to the HSC) are eligible for the Sydney Scholars Award 2023
- Be applying for admission through UAC are eligible for the Sydney Scholars Award 2023
- Have achieved an ATAR of 95 or above (if you are applying to the Sydney Conservatorium of Music or the Sydney Dental School you must receive an ATAR of 90 or above) are eligible for the Sydney Scholar Award 2023
- Apply in the year that you complete your secondary education (if you are offered a Sydney Scholars Award, you may defer it for up to two years) are eligible for the Sydney Scholars Award 2023.
How to Apply for Sydney Scholars Awards ?
Please follow the following details
(1) Research: The Sydney Scholars Awards offers opportunities for Year 12 students or equivalent for students, who are commencing their studies in 2023 to apply for scholarships valued at $6,000 p.a for the students in the Sydney Scholars Awards 2023. (for Domestic^ as well as International students completing high schools in Australia) and tenable for one year in the Sydney Scholars Awards 2023. The scholarships will be offered to students who achieve an ATAR of 95 to 99.85 (inclusive) or equivalent in conjunction with a personal statement to get the fully funded scholarships in Australia. You need to have the University of Sydney listed as one of your preferences throughout the application period, i.e. from April 2023 to January 2024 and get study in Canada. Please note that if you do not include one of our courses in your preferences, we are unable to access your ATAR, and will not be able to offer you a Sydney Scholars Awards 2023. Scholarships will be awarded to successful applicants enrolled in any University of Sydney undergraduate degree for the eligible the Sydney Scholars Awards 2023.
^ Domestic students – an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen or the holder of a permanent visa for the Australian universities.
(2) Get advice: It is important that you speak to your parents and school about your application and seek their advice for the Sydney Scholars Awards 2023. Let them know your scholarships choices and check if you have met the criteria for the students in the Sydney Scholars Awards 2023. Seeking advice from your teachers and parents will also be beneficial in developing your personal statement for the students in the Sydney Scholars Award 2023. You have a team of people around you that know you well, so make the most of them for the students in the Sydney Scholars Award 2023.
(3) Get involved: At The University of Sydney, we look for all-round students who demonstrate leadership skills and involvement in school, community and extracurricular activities so come and apply here in Australian Universities and never miss this opportunity. Keep track of your involvement and tell us what you have been up to as all activities are relevant in the Sydney Scholars Award 2023 and avail this award. For more data please visit here.
(4) Additional considerations: If you would like to be considered on hardship grounds, or are applying for one of our equity scholarships for the students and submit an Equity Scholarship application through UAC.
(5) Personal Statement: It is important to provide a Personal Statement to support your application for the Sydney Scholars Award 2023. Your Personal Statement is your introduction to the University, our opportunity to get to know you and an indication of your goals and achievements so come and apply as soon as possible to get award in Australia. It is a good idea to have your personal statement saved as a separate document that you can then copy and paste into the web form to get fully funded scholarships in Australia. There are six questions for the Personal Statement, please note each answer has a 1000 character limit in the Sydney Scholars Award 2023.
(6) Submit: Once you are ready, you can go ahead and submit your application so must be serious for this Sydney Scholars Award 2023. If you wish to revise your application, don’t worry, you can! Just resubmit a revised application to us related to the Sydney Scholars Award 2023. No changes or applications can be submitted after the closing date for the students.
To get more information Sydney Scholars Awards, please visit Official Website