Chase your education in Brunei Darussalam. University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023 is presently exposed. In this article, we will clarify in detail this scholarship, its aids, and step by the step application process.
University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully-funded graduate scholarship for global students. UBD scholarship will provide per month allowance of BND 500.00, tuition charges waiver, on-campus housing, and allowances for field research (BND 1000.00 for the Arts and the Humanities, and BND 2000.00 for the Science applicants).
This is a very competitive scholarship and candidates with academic talents and abilities are highly stimulated to apply. This scholarship is presented by Brunei Darussalam University to outstanding scholars who are interested in pursuing their Ph.D. studies after accomplishing excellence in their Master’s degree.
Read More: Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2023 Australia
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Brunei Darussalam University
- Study in: Brunei Darussalam
- Program Period: 3 years
- Deadline: 28th Feb, 2022 /July 31, 2022 (January 2023 intake)
- Courses Offered:
- Health Sciences
- Brunei Studies
- Arts & Social Sciences
- Business & Economics
- Asian Studies
- Integrated Technologies
- Advance Materials and Energy Studies
- Islamic Studies
- Policy Studies
University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship provides the recipient with the following profits:
- A subsistence allowance of the BND 500.00 monthly for 36 months.
- Waived tuition dues, including registration and acceptance charges at the University of Brunei Darussalam.
- On-campus housing for 36 months.
- Allowances for field research (BND 1000.00 for the Arts and the Humanities, and BND 2000.00 for Science applicants)
- For applicants not to be located in Brunei Darussalam, one round trip economy class air ticket will be provided from their home country upon acquiring the scholarship and to their home country upon accomplishment of their studies.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship
To succeed in the University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship, an applicant must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- A second-class upper honors Bachelor’s degree and a Master degree with a good publication record from and after undertaking the Master degree or corresponding qualification.
- Has at least a first-class honors Bachelor degree with a distinction in Master degree or corresponding qualification.
- Suitable to pursue studies in the area of choice.
- A high-quality and impact research application.
- For all programmes, candidates must have at least a credit of 6 in the English Language at GCE ‘O’ Level Examination or a grade ‘B’ in IGCSE English (as a Second Language) or an IELTS score of 6.0 or a TOEFL minimum total score of 550.
Check Also: Public University of Singapore (NUS) Scholarships 2022 for Students
How to Apply for University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship?
kindly follow the following application instructions to win UBD Graduate Scholarship:
- Fill out the application here.
- Upload these following documents in a PDF format:
- Certified correct copies of academic certificates [O Level, A-Level, HND, etc], as well as university transcripts (where valid) and English proficiency qualification [IELTS, TOEFL, BEC, etc].
- International passport.
- For in-service applicants working in the private sector and Government sector (excluding the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Religious Affairs): a letter of permission from the employer.
- For global applicants: a security clearance letter from the country of origin.
- Certified English translation must be submitted for document that is not in the English language.
- Approve the information you provided and submit your application.
To know more about the University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship, please visit the official websites: