University of Mississippi Scholarships 2023-2024 is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship for international students and applications are open for the students. The award of the University of Mississippi Scholarships 2023 ranges from $3,900 to $23,454nfor the students those get the scholarships. International students who show a High School cumulative grade point average between 3.50 and 4.00 on a 4.00-U.S.-scale will be considered so come and get the Scholarships in USA.
The University of Mississippi was opened with 80 students so never miss this opportunity and get fully funded scholarships in USA. For 23 years it remained Mississippi’s only public institution of higher learning and all the candidates must get the chance to study in USA. Now, it has become a hub for innovation, quality education, and opportunities in Mississippi for the students who are eligible for this wonderful scholarships 2023 name University of Mississippi Scholarships 2023.
The institution has been transforming lives, communities, and the world through its top-class education for the students. Here, students can get a life-changing academic experience so come and apply in the University of Mississippi Scholarships 2023. The university offers its students with the academic, leadership, and social opportunities to help them excel for the students to get scholarships 2023 in USA.
About University of Mississippi Scholarships
For Fall term enrollment: April 1. The Fall semester begins in mid-August for this scholarship.
For Spring term enrollment: October 1. The Spring semester begins in mid-January for this scholarship.
- Business and Accountancy
- Communication and Media
- Health and Social Services
- Interdisciplinary Programs
- International Affairs and Languages
- Sciences, Mathematics, and Technology
- Social Sciences, Law, and Policy
University of Mississippi Scholarships 2023 provide the following benefits:
- Scholarships range from $23,454- to $3,900-, or approx. 95% to 15% of undergraduate tuition (= the cost of base and non-resident tuition) for the students; or from 55% to 9% of the total cost of study (= the cost of tuition, housing, meals, books, health insurance, etc.) for the students
- Scholarships are generally credited towards non-resident fees and resident tuition fees for the students. They may be combined with other scholarships, but may not exceed the full non-resident fee or resident tuition for the students.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Mississippi Scholarships 2023-2024
- Required Language: International applicants, whose primary language is not English, must provide the evidence of their proficiency in the English language through one of the following English tests for the University of Mississippi Scholarships 2023: PDT TOEFL, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Paper Based Test ITP, TOEFL My Best™ Score, IELTS, PTE-A, Password Skills Test for the University of Mississippi Scholarships 2023
- Eligible Countries: All world countries are eligible for this scholarships.
- Prospective students of an undergraduate degree program for the University of Mississippi Scholarship 2023
- International applicants who show a High School cumulative grade point average between 3.50 and 4.00 on a 4.00-U.S.-scale will be considered for the University of Mississippi Scholarship 2024.
- All candidates must have graduated from a high school outside of the USA for the University of Mississippi Scholarship 2023.
How to Apply for University of Mississippi Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this University of Mississippi Scholarship 2023.
No separate application for scholarship is required. You only need to apply for undergraduate degree at the University of Mississippi.
Upload the following documents for the University of Mississippi Scholarship 2023.
- Pre-qualification degree is needed
- Copies of academic transcript is needed
- Certificates of English language proficiency is needed
- Personal statement also required
- Copy of passport also required
Apply for Scholarships
To get more information about University of Mississippi Scholarships 2023, please visit Official Website